- In keeping with the government directive ragging in any form, physical or mental, has been totally banned.
- Passing improper comments about anybody and eve teasing of all forms are strictly prohibited.
- No student shall be allowed to attend Classes / enter the main building unless he/she comes dressed in college uniform.
- Smoking publicly in the campus during and after college hours is strictly prohibited.
Wearing indecent clothes even after college hours is not permissible.
- Under no circumstances will girl students be allowed to loiter outside the hostel(s) beyond 7.30 p.m. they must return to their respective hostels positively by 7.30 pm.
- Entering the areas earmarked for growing flower or fruit plants is not allowed. Plucking leaves/gathering flowers or fruit is not also permitted.
- Students who enter Classes five minutes later than the stipulated time will be marked absent. Students shouting angrily/ quarreling or fighting among themselves in college campus will face disciplinary action.
- Day scholars must leave college premises after 6.30 pm except during special occasions.
- Students violating moral norms and behaving outrageously will be summarily rusticated from the college.
- Bursting crackers in a mood of celebration is punishable under college rules.
- Destroying college property/tampering with parts of electronic gadgets in labs and library will be treated as a serious offence.
- Extorting money/ bullying new students is a punishable offence.
- Gossiping in the library is not allowed.
National Anti-Ragging Helpline
Phone No :- 18001805522