ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION IN B.TECH:
- For B.Tech 1st year Course:
- Valid Rank of JEE(Main) / WBJEE
- The lower age limit is 17 (seventeen) years as on 31.12.2019. There is no upper age limit.
- Candidate must have passed the Qualifying Examination i.e. the ‘10+2’ examination with Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) in all the three subjects and must have obtained at least 45% marks in the above three subjects taken together. Must have passed English in the ‘10+2’ examination with at least 30% marks.
- For B.Tech 2nd year Lateral Entry Course:
- Passed Diploma from an AICTE approved Institutions with at least 45% marks in appropriate branch of Engg. / Tech.
- Passed B.Sc. degree from a UGC recognized University with at least 45% marks and XIIstandard with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Valid Rank JELET
Candidates who will qualify the West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE 2018) or Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2018 will be able to participate in WBJEE 2018 counselling. The counselling process of WBJEE generally starts tentatively from the second week of June in online mode. Candidates have to register themselves first to participate in WBJEE counselling through www.wbjeeb.nic.in the website, pay the counselling fee online (through Net banking, Debit Card, Credit Card etc. and fill their choices of courses and colleges. What candidates need to aware is that online registration for the WBJEE counselling will be allowed only once. During registration candidates also have to choose if they wish to participate in the WBJEE counselling on the basis of the JEE (Main) ranks, WBJEE ranks or both. During the counselling session, candidates will be allotted seats in online mode on the basis of their WBJEE Ranks and choice filling. They have to report to the Reporting Centres (RC) with all necessary documents and seat confirmation fee, to get their documents verified and allotment of seats. After reporting to the RC the candidates are required to report to the college where they have been allotted seats and to complete the final admission procedure with payment of all requisite fees.
Tentative date of Online Counselling: 2nd week of June to 3rd week of July
For details please visit: www. Wbjeeb.nic.in or www.jeemain.nic.in
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
- Original copy of Provisional Admission Letter received from RC.
- Original Final Seat Allotment Letter received from RC.
- Attested copy of Admit Card of 10th Std. as proof of age.
- Attested copy of Mark sheet of 10th Standard.
- Attested copy of Admit Card of 12th Standard.
- Attested copy of Mark sheet of 12th Standard.
- Attested copy of Admit Card of WBJEE/JEE(Main) 2019.
- Attested copy of Rank Card of WBJEE/JEE(Main) 2019.
- Attested copy of Migration Certificate (Board other than WBCHSE).
- Passport size colour recent photograph – 8 copies.
- Medical Fitness Certificate in the prescribed format.
- 2 sets of Xerox copy of all the documents mentioned above
Demand Draft in favour of “Sanaka Educational Trust” payable at Durgapur or payment may be done online mode also.