Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronic and Communication Engineering (ECE) is one of the significant branch of engineering that deals with the study,research, design, development and testing of the electronic equipment used in various communications systems. The wide range of electronic devices has been enriched with cutting edge technologies by Electronic Engineers. The Electronics and Communication Engineering is more research oriented than graduates finds themselves comfortable in doing stereotype jobs.
The broad areas of research and development includes Communication Systems, Microelectronics and VLSI, RF and Microwave Engineering etc.
SETGOI has many state-of-the-art facilities for assisting research oriented projects in solid state devices, VLSI, RF Engineering, digital signal processing, image processing and wireless technology.
B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
Year of Establishment: 2008
Present Approved Intake: 60
- Solid State Devices Lab
- Signal System Lab
- Analog Electronic Circuits Lab
- EM Theory & Tx Lines Lab
- Digital Electronic & Integrated Circuits Lab
- Analog Communication Lab
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers Lab
- Control Systems Lab
- Digital Communications Lab
- Digital Signal Processing Lab
- Electronic Measurement & Instrumentation Lab
- VLSI Design Lab
- RF & Microwave Engg. Lab
- Optical Communication & N/W Lab
- FPGA & Reconfigurable Computing lab
- Power Electronics Lab